HALL'S STORE VISITOR AND
Our beautiful, visitor and education center which is attached to the replica general store is available for rental to the public.
Consider renting the space for a meeting, lecture, social event or an educational lesson.
Please click the links below to access the pertinent documents for meeting room rental requirements.
Historical significance of Hall's Store: While the original tract of land dates back to the colonial era, the Town of Ocean View was founded by W.S. Hall who opened a general store in 1820. Soon after, a village sprung up around the store and, thus, the area became known as Hall's Store. The Town of Ocean View was incorporated on April 13, 1889 with the first Town Council meeting held on April 20, 1889 consisting of nine elected council members. A grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony of the beautiful, replica general store and visitor center, Hall's Store, was held in November 2021.
Contact us for more details and to make a reservation.
Come visit us at the following locations. FREE admission when open.
Hall's Store Visitor's and Education Center | 1860 Tunnell-West House | 1889 Old Post Office | 1923 Chicken House Replica
39 Central Avenue | Ocean View, Delaware 19970
Coastal Towns Museum Complex
40 West Avenue | Ocean View, Delaware 19970
© Copyright 2023 by Historic Village in Ocean View, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization